Home

2 problems and an idea

First, my problems:

1) i bought meditation and it doesnt seem to be in my inventory. (i had enough money and clicked the purchase button, then it said thank you for shopping)

2) Why doesn't the items description say what it does?

That leads me to my idea:

I was thinking, if everyone pooled their knowledge of spells, weapons, etc. we could make a list of all the items and their effects on your character. We could sticky it and let people grdually add info. It would help everyone who are considering buying items.

What do you think of the idea?

No no, I'm just saying there's like 5 threads in this forum about the battle system...you're idea is great, let's just make it the only one ;)

Why not make another forum dedicated to the battle arena (plz tell me we don't have one already)

Not the one that records battles, but a forum where we can talk about the system itself.

For example: I could go to this forum and request a battle with anyone lv. 1-3. Or i could post a thread talking about how some spells are over-rated.

I didn't see anything like that on the boards, so i guess this new idea of mine is original!

why cant we have different threads for the different aspects of the rpg thinggy? is it THAT big of a deal to have one on weapons and spells and a different one for challenges? it's not like we're lagging the system or anything.

PS the broadsword sucks!

yeah, we could definitely use something like a RPG strategy guide. It would be best if we buried it so only the priviliged few could read it. But it would also be beneficial to have RPG forum for talking about aspects of it. Just something to consider.

well, in addition to the broadsword sucking...

i was trying to figured out what "buff" was... so i did a search and came up with this: http://www.rowlandstargate.net/monkey/itemshop.php

It's seems to be the EXACT same system we use... HOWEVER if you'll notice the buff is different on some of the lower level weapons. Could it be that the buff #'s on ours were wrong???

Archived