Home

A cruel twist of fate....

Im posting this, not for pity or popularity....im posting this because i need to say this...

The KaiserWave forum has just died (i think) 5 minutes after they announced they were possibly going down. There was not enough time to get my friends AIM names, and so i am left alone again. Disconnected from those who understood me.

My question is, what have i done to deserve this? Why must Fate be so cruel and unrelenting?

I hope someone emails me on what is going on here...

I hope you all the best...good luck to all of you in whatever you do, because i ran out of it...

Now i have no contact with them what-so-ever....

The thing that pisses me off is that i had their IM names in my pm box, but i recieved a new pm from another friend, so i clicked on it....and then the site closed.....

I cant access my pm box nor the site anymore! Thats what gets me pissed....I HAD THEM BUT I DIDNT WRITE THEM DOWN YET!

DAMN! i kept trying to go back, but it doesnt work....one of my friends has my email address, but i gave it to him before the site closed...he probably didnt see it...

Heh, now all i got are you guys as internet buddies...

Originally posted by TieDefender75

Hehe, thats my mom....she asks alot of questions....

Basically, she annoyed me till i told her...:p

That's odd that she'd want to know that... and da cheat... most only DO know how to play solitare!

my brother built my mom a computer a few years ago... and all she did was complain to him because it didnt have solitaire! :eek:

Archived