Home

the fight - MydnightPsion (Raziel Bloodomen) vs. Dark Mercenary. (Dark Mercenary.)

-=DarkZero=-

Dark Mercenary. used his Stick to deal 16 points of damage. Raziel Bloodomen tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Dark Mercenary. blasts:

I wanna see how good more anger does me :D And fists own man, what kinda coward uses a sword!-has no money so makes fun of everyone with money-

Raziel Bloodomen used his Stick, but failed to do any damage to Dark Mercenary.. Dark Mercenary. begins to taunt Raziel Bloodomen! Raziel Bloodomen's anger grows by 13.
Raziel Bloodomen taunts:

you should stay a monk. extra punch damage. knights use swords...actually everyone but monks use swords...monks and mages

Dark Mercenary. used his Stick, but failed to do any damage to Raziel Bloodomen. Raziel Bloodomen begins to taunt Dark Mercenary.! Dark Mercenary.'s anger grows by 13.
Dark Mercenary. taunts:

No it didn't! it was something that looked like my stick...just a little meatier ...-=Runs away=-

Raziel Bloodomen used his Stick, but failed to do any damage to Dark Mercenary.. Dark Mercenary. begins to taunt Raziel Bloodomen! Raziel Bloodomen's anger grows by 6.
Raziel Bloodomen blasts:

Ehh...yea...

Archived