Home

Beyond Good & Evil

There has been some new information poping up about BG&E recently. I thought I would provide some links so you guys could find out how good it is going to be.

On a side note, it appears that it is only going to be coming out on PS2 in PAL countries.

IGN just put up a new preview of it here.

The official site was just updated with some new content.

There is an excellent preview here.

Finally, there is an older but still interesting preview here.

Fine!

I'll pull an 'Intrepid' and post a brief quote. If this still doesn't work I might even give in and post some screenshots. :rolleyes::(;)

In fact, while Charles Cecil is bringing the point 'n' click adventure up to date with Broken Sword III (see p37) it might be said that Ancel has already got there.

Anyone interested yet?

Originally posted by AC | Murray

Sony has an exclusive deal for all PAL territories with Ubi Soft for 2003. Means that Beyond Good & Evil and the new Prince of Persia game come out on PS2 this year, with Gamecube, Xbox and PC-Version following in 2004.

And...I hate such deals. :mad:

EIWWWW...that's mean....:(

----------------------------------------------

as for the game....

With a truly believable, living, breathing world, and an engaging, sophisticated story that philosophizes as much as it entertains, Beyond Good & Evil may set the standard in what we can expect from interactive entertainment.

hm....

what i find irretating is that they haven't decided how the chars would look like...I mean...when they created the game and the story shouldn't they have a good image of the protagonist and the others...???

It feels a little weird to me...

Of course they can change their mind...but why now?

that she's an action reporter/photographer

interesting job for the hero...i want to see if they are gonna get it well into the story....(i would love a camera as an item and taking photos to prove....)

I really like rayman but will the game use the same techiques as Rayman??? don't think it would suit the story...

Also the site tends to make the game look like God....

and the grafics....bgeps2_072303_in1.jpg

don't find them good...just medium....

oh well....bgeps2_072303_5.jpg

bgAnde_070203_19.jpg

but this is good....;)bgeps2_072303_7.jpg

I was also a bit put-out about the change in character design.

If you have some questions to ask though, post them in the forum. They are going to pick the best ones and have Ancel answer them. I have already posted quite a few.

Oh, and I don't think this game will be anything like Rayman, Pleto.

Originally posted by Moosferatu

I have already posted quite a few.

LOL

I was sure you would :D

---------------------------------------

Oh, and I don't think this game will be anything like Rayman, Pleto

ya, have that impressioin but some screens just look like rayman with darker colours.....:rolleyes:

Ok, the developers have asked to hear our opinions on the new Jade. So please send them your opinion, and support getting the old Jade back.

Go here, and select the following: Platform, "Game Not Listed", and "Suggestion". They have asked that you don't just say, "I hate the new Jade." Please put some thought into it. The old Jade must come back!

Archived