Home

System Reqs

Cal Wan Kenobi

Q. Will my system be able to run the game?

A. No system specifications have been released at this time. Expect system specs to be released closer to the release of the game. However, due to improvements made to the engine, it is likely that Jedi Academy will be more demanding on system resources than Jedi Outcast.?

My estimate based on what I've read is that you'll need to be able to run SoFII comfortably to run Jedi Academy well. But that is nothing official.

Mike

My guess is that even with more resource demands the majority of systems will be able to play JA if they could play JO smoothly. JO really wasn't a very demanding game compared to most of the other FPS's - even when it first came out. And now - compared to Unreal/HL/DoomIII it'll be a cake walk. So I think SOFII and maybe EFII would be good comparisons.

All it is, is jk2 with extremly well made custome levels, new npc types, vehicles (which is part of the new npc stuff)

so.. basically, JA is like a 'super single player mod' but you pay for it. ;)

Im sure the stuff will be about the same, ive heard that its on 2 CDs... and its like 1.2 gigabytes :D way more levels than JK2. And JK2 had like 23 levels... JA is ganna be huge :D

Originally posted by lukeskywalker1

All it is, is jk2 with extremly well made custome levels, new npc types, vehicles (which is part of the new npc stuff)

Somewhat, but with everything that they did for SoFII, plus more. That is why I think the SoFII and EFII comparison is good.

Mike

Archived