Home

Natural Selection 2.0

Yep here we go again, argueably the best modification for half life (or any other engine) currently around, is about to have the biggest update since... erm well the last update.

This time its client side and server side, its changes a whole bunch of things including removing alien hive restrictions and enhancing the marines commander interface.

The new version comes out tommorrow 31st July, sometime before 6pm EST.

Hope to see a lot of you at the release party in #naturalselection (on gamesnet) and at the one admining for at #thehivemind (also on gamesnet).

(sorry for the very obvious plug(s))

I was so mad when I found out it was gonna be the 31st! My 20th birthday's August 1st, and one of my good buddies turns 19 (legal age for everything but renting a car around here) on the 31st, so he's having a huge double-birthday bash at his apartment. Right before midnight, we're gonna line up 20 tequila shots (one for each year I've been among the living), and I've got 30 seconds from the second the clock hits 12 to pound 'em all back, proving once and for all that I'm the east-coast tequila king.

Needless to say, I'll be too damn wrecked to give a rat's ass about Natural Selection. :( Ah well.... I'll just have to grab it once the ensuing 4-day hangover fades enough for me to handle monitor light.

Originally posted by Nitro

I was so mad when I found out it was gonna be the 31st! My 20th birthday's August 1st, and one of my good buddies turns 19 (legal age for everything but renting a car around here) on the 31st, so he's having a huge double-birthday bash at his apartment. Right before midnight, we're gonna line up 20 tequila shots (one for each year I've been among the living), and I've got 30 seconds from the second the clock hits 12 to pound 'em all back, proving once and for all that I'm the east-coast tequila king.

Needless to say, I'll be too damn wrecked to give a rat's ass about Natural Selection. :( Ah well.... I'll just have to grab it once the ensuing 4-day hangover fades enough for me to handle monitor light.

no offense Nitro, I like massive binging more than most people, but THAT is the worst idea I have ever heard........that WILL kill you if you don't watch out....so eat lots of peanuts(proteins absorb alcohol and digest really slowly) so it doesnt hit at once and stop your heart.............

and buy 3 gallons of gatorade for the 1st :D

Originally posted by Zargon

no offense Nitro, I like massive binging more than most people, but THAT is the worst idea I have ever heard........that WILL kill you if you don't watch out....so eat lots of peanuts(proteins absorb alcohol and digest really slowly) so it doesnt hit at once and stop your heart.............

Ok, boys and girls, the Zarg-man speaks sound advice and words of wisdom.

On-topic, I'm gonna grab 2.0 as soon as I can stand to stare at a screen for more then 5 minutes at a time.

Archived