Home

1 million credits.. how much do u have?

mrchuck85

I got a million credits from doing destroy missions on dathomir what is there to buy with this amount of money?,

I already had a large house before this… going to adventure planets is fun, but me my droid and my mountain dewback along with pistol melee and fan shot can solo most things, as long as the pet takes the 1st hit u can pistol whip the mob to death as long as they don’t BAF….

Baz niches are easy as hell once u get inside of them, we ahd a group of three of use not that strong, 2 of us pistol spec and one novice pistoleer. Once all three of use get inside u can take it out as long as there arnt many baz niches to heal it. Then run ur ass off so they cant kill you.

And I agree start a Pa or buy full suits of armor for collection.

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

You could earn loads of faction points and buy a full suit of st armor, and sell it to me :D

Hmmmmmmm.......?......What does having a million creds......and getting faction points have incomon.......MR.REAPER.....?..........oh well.....by the way......Are you able to sell/trade faction armor or not.....anyways when i get back to playing.....i am gonna spend a long time getting faction points so i can get full Rebel marin armor....

THIS IS A SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY FELLAS ON THE WEST SIDE OF NABOO......HALLA IF YA HEAR ME.......(i know that was stupid.....)

Originally posted by Urge

Apparently with the Baz Nitches you can get inside the layer and hack away without being hit. Nothing like exploiting yourself to riches.

I didnt exploit myself to riches, with a double tap shot or fan shot u can take the lair out with ease then run up a hill the baz nitches cant keep up if u go up or down hills or I can feign death.... dont assume that someone is exploiting just because they have money....

I dont assume that someone exploits when they have alot of money...I assume they have no friggen life if they are able to spend time like that on a game. I'm just glad that my life does not resolve around this game like some...*cough* :D

I assume they have no friggen life if they are able to spend time like that on a game. I'm just glad that my life does not resolve around this game like some...*cough*:D

Bah! Thats the calling card for everyone who is'nt able to get or gain something that someone else has before they do. :p

Originally posted by Erebus Rouge

could you help me plz,i have a few questions

1)How do I get to Dathamir(round trip or what)

2)Are they on the mission terminals?

3)is there a city the best gives these missions(if there is more then one city on Dath)

thanks for your help,

--------

Erebus

Please watch the double posts. Thanks.

You can only get to Dathomir from Corellia.

Yes they are.

Dathomir Outpost (The Northern One)

As a side note: PA halls only cost 1200 credits a day to maintain. That's 50 credits an hour. Cheap as heck if you ask me, especially considering you can drop it as a house and not use the PA Hall functions if you wish. Though the halls can run 400-500k and eat up 9 of your 10 building lots.

Originally posted by Ignition

I dont assume that someone exploits when they have alot of money...I assume they have no friggen life if they are able to spend time like that on a game. I'm just glad that my life does not resolve around this game like some...*cough* :D

Look at that, another assumption, im going to college and working, and if u know how to play the game u can make over 100k an hour... You should stop assuming things it makes people aware to the fact your jealous of other people and envy the achievements they make.... When u see a BMW go down the road do you say to yourself... "Look they have nothing better to do then work hard and buy expensive toys"?

Archived