Home

Is Half-Life good?

HaruGlory89

HA HA, this thread went down in flames fast. Not to argue, but to help clear some things up...

HL was released long before Halo. Both stories are orginal and different from each other. HL does have driveable vehicles, although it was not very advanced nor was it meant to be a strong part in the game. However, a lot of mods used the driveable vehicles and made them pretty sweet, nothing special though. Counter Strike did pretty cool work with them on the jeep maps.

Both games are sweet, and I am glad that I own both of them.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did anyone ever play the CS map called cs_canyon seige? The CT team had a armored personal carrier (APC) that you could drive.

One person steered and the rest of the team could ride in the back. That was great. but on a subsequent map release they removed it. :(

Originally posted by KBell

Look, you CANT compare the 2 games. One was for Comp, and the other for X-Box. They are 2 different platforms, no matter how alike they are.:rolleyes:

Ah, but Halo did/is come/coming out for the PC .THEN, we'll see which is better. :)

(Which of course, HL will be the victor. ;))

Originally posted by GUNNER

did anyone ever play the CS map called cs_canyon seige? The CT team had a armored personal carrier (APC) that you could drive.

One person steered and the rest of the team could ride in the back. That was great. but on a subsequent map release they removed it. :(

Yep, I loved that map, but it was hard to play. So many noobs on the APC. Really pissed off a lot of people on the map.

Archived