Home

2nd Tron 2.0 Demo out...

... And I'm back from summer hollidays :)

Tron 2.0 is promising to be a very fresh looking FPS with some very cool gameplay elements (and kickass graphics! *drool*)

small1059764323_0.jpg

Especially when you draw one of your guns. the way it builds up, so cool! :)

Such a shame that monolith hs such an underdog position in the FPS market, cause I haven't played any monlith game yet that was bad or had no creative gameplay...

edit: a link to the actual demo would be nice too, ofcourse...

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/tron2/

I've been playing it for the past few days. Already decided to get it when it comes out at the end of this month. :D This is yet another single player FPS of substance from Monolith. The gameplay is rock solid. Don't underestimate it, I and other gamers have already commented on how difficult it is, even on the easy setting (I played it on medium). The game has a rather steep learning curve. Even getting accustomed to using the Disc Primitive demands time and experimentation.

Graphically, I just love how Tron 2.0 and it's counterpart XIII stick a defiant middle finger at the overused and overemphasized realism of the other FPSs, proving that realism is merely one option.

ys, have you played through the whole single player level? I found all 5 build points and the subroutine for the Cluster Disc, did you?

I found all 5 build points + subroutine for the cluster disk + the upgrade station for your software, did you get that last one?

It took me a while to get all of it, but I went through the level in about half an hour.

I am definately going to get it as soon as it comes out :)

Originally posted by Homoludens

LOL, I think I did find the upgrade station but didn't know what it was, I just used it. Was it that cute glowing thingie crawling on the wall at the very top?

yup that's the one, you can upgrade one of your modules there from alpha to beta or from beta to gold

Archived