Home

major StarForge Stuckage (Spoilers)

Owl

Awright now. Y'know the part on the starforge, after we've defeated Malak's little droids, and you walk along, and Malak sends out his little Sith buddies after you, and you enter deck 2, open some more doors, and you're swarmed with the Sith Soldiers and Dark Jedi? HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BEAT THOSE GUYS? I can take out the ones that are there initially, but then more guys come in from behind, attacking Carth (who's sniping folks out for me but is defensless against Dark Jedi), then they kill Carth as I try to run over to help him. There really aren't that many enemies there, so I start taking them out and just when I about to beat them they start using their freakin Death Field on me! It's freaking impossible! I've been trying for three days now! And to make it even more annoying, it won't let me go back to the Ebon Hawk to try different guys!

Grrr....

I beat them with Juhani and my little droid buddy with me....you need to run up and head them off and fight fast, using whatever shields/adrenals you have....i only died the first time, made it through on second attempt...

remember, dont wait for them, run up to them, it worked for me...

good luck.

i used juhani and jolee i was pure lightsider. and it wasnt that hard except when the sith soldiers would throw like 5 grenades in a row killing jolee right away weaking juhani and me i just ran from the explosions. other than that the jedi were weak cause i had the solari crystal in my lightsaber they do use death field alot but you just gotta stun them i used force wave all the time knocking down and stun almost everyone around me.

Archived