Home

? about clone

Gamer231

How do I get insurence on my clon because now when I die I have this thing that says click you option and so the onlu thing for me to click is unisured clone and I loose all the skill I made.Before when I died it would just knock me out for a minute but now it takes me all the way back to my cloning factory.And how do I get insurence on my weapons/items?

You can't just walk up and insure you skills. And you shouldn't be loosing them anyway. As for the weapons, just walk up to the insurance terminal and insure what you want, you can insure it all by double clicking it to. But fair warning, you dont have to clone they took town the insurance..its basically like an all time newb player exemtion

Yeah, I thought they put insurance up again?

Why is it down again?

Before when I died it would just knock me out for a minute but now it takes me all the way back to my cloning factory.And how do I get insurence on my weapons/items?

That's not death, you were just knocked unconscious.

To save some of your DNA from your character, you must go to the left when entering the Cloning facility of your choice, then go up to that to the machine that says "Cloning Machine" (or something along those lines :) ). It'll cost you a 1000 Cr each time you "bind" to a facility, and you cannot bind more than once on the same facility, nor can you be a "customer" at more than one facility.

When you are killed, you will get the option to clone at the closest Cloning Facility, but that will cost you some wounds because the cloning process won't be perfect, or to clone at where you are bound to.

You have to decide if getting a few wounds is worth having to travel and spend even more money on getting back to where you died.

Archived