Home

help me with jedi academy mod !! plz

das kalte wan

im trying to run a dedicated server using jedi academy v1.4 ...i have certain commands like g_mdoublesabersforall, g_adminpassword,g_mMOTDContents, and so on...but this server cant run 24/7.... so i have to re-type these commands everytime i run the server.....is there anyway i can set it so it automatically runs these commands when i start the server???? i really hope so its a pain in the arse typin this in everytime but i cant always have server up lol :mad:

yes lol :cool: i jsut wanna know how to make it so that the commands i wanna use take effect automatically everytime i run the server.... cuz i play off the same comp as i run the server lol i have to my router wont let other ppl join if i use another comp...so i cant keep it on 24/7:(

Add these lines to jk2mpconfig.cfg (I believe you can instead create autoexec.cfg and put them there)

seta g_mdoublesabersforall 1;

seta g_adminpassword <password>;

seta g_mMOTDContents <content>;

and so on.

I believe (don't remember exactly) that if these are in autoexec.cfg, they are executed automatically on server startup.

sorry.. just got home from work.. and i meant notepad not noteback lol......anyway where do i find that windxp file ???? i dont see it ...i found the autoexec.cfg and u cant open that kinda file.... some kinda windows type file....so i opened it in notepad...how its changed to a notepad file and i copied it on my desktop before i opened in notepad incase that happened.. and the freakin one i saved to my desktop is changed to notepad doc lol damnit ...thanks a lot for ur help so far .. greatly appreciated

thanks i am... setting commands in that file is addicting... lol...umm i have on more question if anyone can help would be nice ......ive noticed when i run a dedicated server it says g_forceregentime /200/ ... is there anyway to make force heal faster/slow ??? and if so how ive tried a few things including using that folder but nothing seems to work... it says forceregen is changed but i dont see a difference... and ive tried numbers like 50,1,0,99999, lol :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Do any of those force-regen codes work in SP? I've noticed in the *.npc files, some of the NPCs have the following parameters assigned:

forcePowerMax 200

forceRegenRate 50

forceRegenAmount 2

I've tried to use these from a console and from the jaconfig.cfg, but to no avail. Any ideas?

not sure i think i tried it and it didnt work .... try making a new script for sp and making g_mforceregentime "1" and then when u start a game go to console and type exec "scriptname"

that works in multi when running a server i haev no idea if that will work but its only thing i can think of cuz i tried just editing the normal script but for some reason u cant delete "unbind all" in the normal scripts so it goes back to default everytime....dunno y :rolleyes:

Archived