Home

Why did I waste my time becoming BH?

kdubby

Man, I am so completely let down after becoming BH. The missions suck. The missions I get pay between 4 and 6k, but take an hour to do. Then you have to hope that your target is actually there and attackable. The weapons for BH are not impressive. The scatter pistol looks like a hair dryer, but atleast it makes cool noises. The light lightning cannon appears completely useless so far. Oh well. It makes me want to give up BH and go Commando, but from what I hear, it is not any better.

I wonder the same thing......though my reasons differ slightly from yours, I was still a little disappointed [ok more then a little]. I've changed my ways and am now doing squad leader/carbineer. I have ch but I will not be taking anymore boxes for it - I think eventually I"ll have to surrender it all, oh well I'm sure the devs will make it easy for my by nerfing them again. :(

Personally I dislike the Fett's.

Originally posted by kdubby

Leemu, have you surrendered your BH skills yet? I am having such trouble doing that.

It's quite easy, just hightlight the skill and then click on surrender skill.

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

Personally I dislike the Fett's.

It's quite easy, just hightlight the skill and then click on surrender skill.

LOL@Leemu I understand how to do it, I just spent so much time doing it, it makes it hard to do.

You are going to be sorry when they fix BH and you just surrendered all your BH skills.

Fetts are weaklings... *awaits flame* without their armor, whats the point.

and... its kinda logical to hate bobba if you jango since... there kinda clones.

Ok ok guys, i am Investigation 2. Carbine 2, And almost pistol 4. They are Improving the profession, just taking a bit of time.

We have some updates comming up, our droids will be worth something now and misson difficulty is being toned down. :)

If you hang in with it, then Bounty Hunter will emerge slowly but it will emerge as a great profession. :D

Archived