Home

help me figure out multiplayer please

Dr_night

I lost my manual a long time ago, shortly after i first got the game and i have forgotten how tom use the multiplayer, i mean i can create bot servers but i wanna play against people so could someone guide me through the process from the join server button forward?

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to join a game, if memory serves me right, near the top there is the option to view Favorites, Local, and Internet games. Click it until it goes to internet. You then can select the type of game that you want to play (FFA, CTF, TFFA, etc...) You then search for new servers, or refresh to ones you already have displayed. :)

Originally posted by Dag

I suggest going to http://www.gamespy.com and download Gamespy Arcade. You can view and join all JK 2 servers. It is much easier than using the in game viewer.

Hey Dag, i think he meant that he wanted to create his own server. With actual people instead of bots. All i know is that servers can cost money and can be hard to implament. I suggest either Kurgans idea of searching through your readme.txt or by searching the web for the specific guidlines needed to make a server.

Good luck to ya man :thumbsup:

Archived