Home

A few questions (about the saber... *spoilers??*)

B00thbe

After reading all about ja on the updated site, i have a few questions.

1. Can you customize your character in multiplayer?

2. Do you have to assign a specific style to your single bladed saber, or have all 3 like in JO?

3. Can all races use all styles?

Thanks in advance.

1) Yes apparently you can just about the same as SP

2) For each race, there is a given "start" saber stance as listed on the site

3) My guess is that eventually you may get all 3 like in JO, but cant say for sure, just know what is given from site and interviews/Q&As

saber goes like this..............

you start out with one saber style on you single blade standard saber. as you progress, you get more stances, untill you reach all three....then your saber gets destoyed, and you pick from saber staff{like darth maul}, same single saber, or two sabers{like boc in jk1} with those sabers, either the duel or the staff, you only get one stance

Originally posted by taekwondo joe

{like boc in jk1

That flippin twi lek like guy with the purple ones? aaaah memories memories...

Btw I thought you got the 3 saber stance after the saber was destroyed, not before it, dunno could be before but it makes more sence after (so you could choose between standard all, double *drools* or staff)

I meant this part:

Btw I thought you got the 3 saber stance after the saber was destroyed, not before it, dunno could be before but it makes more sence after (so you could choose between standard all, double *drools* or staff)

Nobody ever said the

saber was destroyed...

before, did they?

Originally posted by Jedi14

i thought it was different stances for different species:confused:

On the official site, they originally had a different 'start' stance for the different races. Since then, they have all been changed to 'Medium', so all races will probably default to that. I would have preferred each race to have a different start stance, personally, but if they changed it there must have been a good reason to do so.

All races will have the opportunity to learn all the different stances - they are not race-specific. And that's how it should be. ;)

And welcome to the forums. :)

Archived