Home

If it's not too much trouble...

Havoc Stryphe

Why don't you check out my best friend's band, N03T1C.

They are a new and upcoming Christian 'Metal' Band. If any of you were at the Cornerstone Festival in Illinois, you might have seen them. Also, Noetic's Lead singer, Jae, has done work with the group Dirt. They are currently Scheduled to play with Bleach and Skillet in Pittsburgh September 12th. I'm kind of their unofficial promoter. Right now they are really trying to get their name out there.

Here is two of their songs in MP3 format. (Don't worry I have permission from the band to post them for your downloading pleasure)

Noetic - Something Sacred

Noetic - Stand Strong

Then go ahead and check out their website right here and check out their forums. I'm registered there and we have some pretty cool discussions.

The guitar player is my best friend since the 5th grade. For 15 years we have been pretty much inseperable. I moved to Philly, so did he. He moved to Sharon so did I, etc. It would mean a whole lot me if you guys could stop by and let his band know what you think. We really could use some more members in the forum over there. So if you are a christian or just like good 'Metal' music then check the uber goodness of N03T1C.

And if you really like them and want to help them out, I can hook you up with a Noetic sticker for $1 or a cool Noetic T-shirt for $10!

N03T1C: Jesus hasn't this much 'metal' on his side since Peter's sword in the Garden of Gethsemane

Originally posted by Clefo

What about , what's it called, Striper?

Striper was Glam Rock ;)

But seriously, there is alot of Christian Metal.

Heavy Metal, Progressive Metal, Industrial, Speed Metal, Old School

Groups like: ZAO, Deliverance, Mortal, Extol, Disciple, Guardian, Bride and many others!

Archived