Home

Game worked perfect, what happend!?

fluentdesigns

The game was working perfect when i first got it. I left for two weeks and came back, after that the game was never the same.

My system is a 1600 AMD, 512 Ram, Geforce4 ti 4200 128

I have all the newest drivers from Nvidia, Direct X 9, Windows is fully updated. Ive tried reinstalling and even formated the system and started fresh, still the same thing. Here are the screenshots from the game. Ive tried submiting this to Lucas Arts Via there bug tool but it was getting errors.

screenShot0000.jpg

screenShot0002.jpg

screenShot0003.jpg

Hmm, since I cannot view your pictures... from the details is seems to be a graphics card problem not swg.

Maybe a heat problem with the GPU. Check the GPU fan and settings... are you overclocking the GPU...

If you can, try installing a different GPU to confirm the problem as graphical.

I have problems that makes my screen look like that sometimes. It always happens when I have my map up and I run out of a city. I turn the map off, ctrl+m, and they go away. do you always have your map on? if so try turning it off. I know it is my video card making this happen. I also only get 1 fps most of the time. Try playing like that. It's weird though because if I move my mouse to either side of the screen and keep turning that way I always eventually find a spot where my fps will jump up to 9 or 10. but when i move it back it always goes back down. I really need a new video card bad.

Archived