Home

Wheres the red gone??

jadenkorr

Probably. ; )

I take back what I said earlier. The way to get the red saber to appear in the character select screen only works for the first blade (and the instant you choose another color, you can't choose red again). You have to have entered the sabercolor 1 red command earlier (in a previous game you loaded for example). Then quit to the main menu and start a new game. The red blade will be selected. But the game WON'T ACCEPT CHEATS FROM THE CONSOLE while it is in the character select screen.

However, it may be possible to do the following in your game:

(enter these in the console while you're playing)

saber single single

sabercolor 1 red

sabercolor 2 red

saber "dual_1"

sabercolor 1 red red

Then save your game, and exit to the main menu, THEN start a new game and choose your character, but don't change saber colors, both blades SHOULD be red (in theory).

Now you won't feel like you're cheating.. as much. ; )

Update: Confirmed, it works! Both sabers will be red in the character select screen for all saber types with the above method!

Originally posted by King Jezuz Pie

What is the point in choosing the red blade later in the game? Why not from the beginning?

Only using the red blade right before the end wouldn't be much fun either... :(

I guess I'll stick with the sabercolor cheat...

Personally I think that you'll be more likely to get the red color around the same time that the double bladed saber and twin sabers become available to your character. With the possible prerequisite of having a tendency to use the dark side powers.

Archived