Home

GB.com New Look: The Build Up

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Many thanks to all of your for your patience.

Update on whats going on.

I am waiting on the Q&A to come back from Lucasarts

Im just finalising the design for GB.com new look

I DO have a small segment of news on SWGB 2 but again, Im waiting on the Q&A and the ok from LA to mention it as it was a chat in confidence about it.

Lex has made some new updated strats and there will be a whole host of NEW random maps for you to play made by him and a few others.

Thats it! Once again, thanks to you all and spread the word.. GB.com is coming back to OWN!

DMUK

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DarthMaulUK

Cool stuff

Please spread the word on the zone. As you know, I am always first to get the news on the newest stuff from LA - hence why LA prefer this place to any other fansite.

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

I am still working on the site, when time allows and i am waiting on the Q&A from Lucasarts.

After some recent news I got about SWGB 2, I MIGHT hold the launch off...not too sure yet...but lets not get too excited as its nothing major in terms of news, but it is news.

I have asked a couple of questions on the new project so until i see the answers, will determine how the revamped GB.com looks.

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

And whats there to update?

You are always the one to pop into the forums and complain ackbar. If you don't like it, go somewhere else.

But remember this. Gb.com will be the ONLY website to have news of the next Lucasarts RTS first online.

DMUK

i am sorry (i know how hard work a webside is)

but you could get rid of this:

As many of our users will have noticed GalacticBattles.com has been experiencing some server trouble. We are the process of correcting the problem, and hope to have everything back to normal by the end of the week. We apologize for the difficulties and hope you bear with us.

and replace it whit this:

We are working on a new GB.com site! ...

Guest DarthMaulUK

Im still waiting on the reply from LA.

Although I am working very hard to ensure that I have new information also about the new project - although I probably won't though :-(

As you can imagine, a website like this takes time to change around and fit all the content into a new design etc.

Won't be long for the Q&A

DMUK

Although I am working very hard to ensure that I have new information also about the new project - although I probably won't though

Man at least you know something about it!:rolleyes:

LOL, you know? You must already have everything ready and you're just creating greater expectation... ;) j/k

Can't wait to know what is this new project.

Archived