Home

Items?

pbguy1211

I have no idea either. I had me a sweet mythril vest and thought I would get me a neat pair of mythril gloves to match. But when I bought the gloves my vest went by-by. So I had to buy my vest again. I had no clue you could only have 1 thing from each cloumn.

I was going to deck myself out in mythril threads. :rolleyes:

But isn't that a little dumb. You get a fist to the sternum but your gloves keep you from taking any damage. :confused:

Then the other day when I was fighting TopShot. I was using my fist and only once did I do him any damage. I took almost 100 damage points from hitting him yet he has no armor, how the hell does that work.

I'm not saying I don't like the battle idea, it's just that I get confused as to how the hell it works some times.

Originally posted by GUNNER

Then the other day when I was fighting TopShot. I was using my fist and only once did I do him any damage. I took almost 100 damage points from hitting him yet he has no armor, how the hell does that work.

I'm not saying I don't like the battle idea, it's just that I get confused as to how the hell it works some times.

It appears that he has a Pearl Armlet.:p

Archived