Home

canceling my account

rinorebel_4

rino why are you giving up ya it sucks to die butt some of the creatures are resistant in close quarters and hit faster than you can shoot.. There have been some good thoughts on your other posts do a formal request to Dev. on the AT-ST issues. Its suppose to be a tough grind to get where you want makes achievement that much more fulfilling.

:(:fett:

they worry more about nerfing stuff then fixing crap thats been broken, they can;t fix anything right but they can damn sure get a nerf right

i tested some shots with a friend (i'm a master pistoleer/master combat medic)

disarming shot does NOTHING

disarming shot 2 does NOTHING for TWICE as much action cost as the first one

multi-target shot hits one target for twice the action that fan shot does and less damage

stopping shot doesnt stop a damn thing (good damage though till you get fan shot)

point blank area 2 hits one target only

theres probly more too but these are the ones that i worked for months to get to only to find out they dont work and that any freaking noobie that isnt even in an elite class much less a master can spend a week doing faction to get an at-st and kill me like i was nothing

typical sony though, i should've known after 4 years of eq.....

oh yeah,

pistol melee defense 2 ISN'T a knockdown, it only does damage(and not much more then the first one does), but they made it cost a ton of action for something that they "thought" was a knockdown. DUH!

the advanced dispersal mechanism schematic is broken and can't be pulled up (cost me like 200k to get the ingredients for it only to find this out)

Originally posted by rinorebel_4

oh yeah,

pistol melee defense 2 ISN'T a knockdown, it only does damage(and not much more then the first one does), but they made it cost a ton of action for something that they "thought" was a knockdown. DUH!

the advanced dispersal mechanism schematic is broken and can't be pulled up (cost me like 200k to get the ingredients for it only to find this out)

Some of the more advanced medical components require that you have a personal crafting station. Either a droid with a food and chem module, or a food and chem station in your home. Took me awhile to figure out why I could craft certain things in my house or with my droid, but not at the public crafters.

well me and my buddy (jan gaarni) were doing some jabba missions when we both found out that a lot of shots we got through marksman and pistoleer arent working as they suposed to be... you are maybe right,.... a lot of shots have lost their value.

but im sticking with it no matter what.

Archived