Home

*Spoiler* Files in the demo folder reveal game characters!

Chew-Z

I found quite a few spoilers in there too... (the price I payed for being impatient to mod it!)

Tusken Raiders with sniper rifles and gaffi sticks, Jawas with ion blasters, BOBA FETT WITH MULTIPLE WEAPONS!!, mutant Rancors, Hazardtroopers, looks like Tavion will return!, a civilion, all kinds of people

It looks like it will be easy to change and add NPCs in SP, cause their weapon is displayed in their .npc file. I was thinking about giving the Trandoshan the concussion rifle like in DF and JK.

It looks like all the people from JO are being carried over to JA, which is a nice little addition. I saw Bespin Cops, Prisoners, the old Tavion, Desann, Galak, Galak Mech, Lando, Jan, etc. The Imperial Worker is in there too, so I can put the Imperial Commando (Imp. Navy Trooper) into JA as well!

Originally posted by TK8252MJL

I found quite a few spoilers in there too... (the price I payed for being impatient to mod it!)

Actually, if you notice, there are a bunch of NPCS like Desann who will NOT be returning, so looks like she will just be one of the files available for MP.

It looks like all the people from JO are being carried over to JA, which is a nice little addition. I saw Bespin Cops, Prisoners, the old Tavion, Desann, Galak, Galak Mech, Lando, Jan, etc. The Imperial Worker is in there too, so I can put the Imperial Commando (Imp. Navy Trooper) into JA as well!

Archived