Home

Not enough Customization for you? Try these cool Demo cheats!

Kurgan

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by defalc

It does, I've kicked several reborn to death using it. :D

About how many kicks did it take? What would you estimate the damage might be?

Also, have is been discovered if you can do saberstaff-style kicks with the single lightsaber? I thought I saw this somewhere already, but I don't remember where. Thanks if anyone has steps to do this... :)

Yeah, kicks do damage, since I killed Chewie with nothing but kicks. Remember that without saberrealisticcombat the "idle saber" does no damage.

Another exciting discovery occured while I was sleeping (kudos guys!):

Originally posted by xtrazx75

Thanks to AxVegetA I followed his instructions and was able to pull off those cool Kyle_Boss grapple moves in the Demo!

Here are the Screenshots:

Punch

http://members.rogers.com/jediacademy/images/grapple.jpg

Leg Throw

http://members.rogers.com/jediacademy/images/grapple2.jpg

Head-lock

http://members.rogers.com/jediacademy/images/grapple3.jpg

Taking out the trash!

http://members.rogers.com/jediacademy/images/grapple4.jpg

To be able to do this - here is what you have to do:

use the "g_DebugMelee 1" command, then use the "give weaponnum 14" command (which gives you the ability to punch). Select the "fists" and when attacking an enemy, use the alt attack (mouse 2) and then press a direction and mouse 1 (attack). Depends on which direction you press - you do a different grapple... very cool. Fight you way through Jedi Academy!

Man, new secrets keep being brought to light!

Update:

Originally posted by AxVegetA

I dont know if you all realized that you canstop any move (like katas, or the red dfa, any move) by using a force power, like push or pull, sometimes saberthrow

So if you made an undesireable kata or that stupid buterfly atack of the staff, you can push or pull and stop it :)

proved

Nice one!

Gotta say this is the demo with the most possibilites since... Well... Nothing actually. This is THE Demo (observer the capital). Sure, only two maps, but hey. Most of the cvars and cmds works... This is great work Raven... Someone's gotta mail them with the gratitude of the entire JA-demo community...

Don't know if anyone has found this yet. I was using the JKII SDK to look at the animations for JA. I found some really cool anims that were called SHOWOFF. I couldn't figure out how to use them in the game. I was trying to find a word similar to showoff that would activate the animations. Just like Gloat activates the VICTORY animations. Well, I found it (maybe someone else has too??) Using the bind function detailed earlier in this thread, bind the command FLOURISH to a key. It produces some really cool animations such as:

Single Saber Fast: Saber twirl (Think EpI ObiWan)

Single Saber Medium: Throw ignited saber in air and catch

Dual Saber: Spin ignited saber around second ignited saber

Staff: Using left hand, slide staff down arm, around neck, and down and into right hand.

Something for people to play with.

CMAC:cool:

Originally posted by Chuahtemoc

Kurgan, go look at a thread titled Dodgin i discovered that you can Force PUSH away disruptor shots with setforceall 5+.

Perhaps that means we can play tennis with not only rockets but disruptor shots instead of tennis balls...:D

I havent made any progress with dismemberment yet. Pehaps the cheats actually work in the full game.

Somebody posted in another thread (sorry I forget who!) that "flourish" is another emote animation.

And it shows something different for each saber type/stance. Too bad it locks you in place like the other emotes. Still, one more thing to play around with...

Originally posted by Kurgan

Somebody posted in another thread (sorry I forget who!) that "flourish" is another emote animation.

And it shows something different for each saber type/stance. Too bad it locks you in place like the other emotes. Still, one more thing to play around with...

Pretty cool... I only tried it with the staff

And by the way, has anyone noticed that "gloat" works with all weapons?

Push away Disruptor shots? Oooooh that's bad!

Isn't it enough that you can dodge them with Seeing and block them with the saber? Ah well... ; )

Kurgan you said in the dodgin thread that seeing doesnt help at all to dodge shots :confused:

It is really fun to do the graples with litle jaden (choose jawa and then back to you), looks powerful

I have a question: What resolution do you use for JA? I use 800x600 (something like that)

yum yum, im still enjoying the 3 saber cheat.

did anyone know that when in a saberlock with someone and you have 3 sabers, when you win, theres an animation where ur character takes the staff and stabs your opponent with it which holding off the opponents other saber with the 3rd saber? i bet u all knew, i just felt like to share :D

is there a way to make it so when u get ur 3 sabers, ur voice doesnt change? ive read thru the whole thread twice, cant seem to find a way :ewok: i must be blind

Kurgan you said in the dodgin thread that seeing doesnt help at all to dodge shots

Yeah, I said that AFTER I realized that seeing didn't help you. I assumed it WOULD (when I posted the comment here) because it worked in JK2 MP and I assumed that JA SP would follow suit.

I think it's silly that they made Seeing not help you, so they had to add a "new" power that doesn't work consistently to compensate.

It's still better than JK2 SP was though (where you couldn't really do anything about snipers unless you were playing on easy).

Were you referring to my post from earlier today, or did someone else find Flourish too?

Archived