Home

X-Wing like ship in JA

spidergr

I don't think I've seen it in the demo.

But I think the follow up to the X-wing was called Z-wing. I think I saw them in the Dark Empire(or whatever it was called, the one where Luke turns to the Dark Side)comic. And they looked a lot like the X-wing. Like you describe really.

I didn't know that was Jaden's ship, but I guess it all fits together... (how could they drop you off in it if it's only a one seater? Remember those early trailers showing Hoth?)

According to the Expanded Universe it's a "Z-95 Headhunter" a precursor to the X-Wing.

Basically the same ship, except it doesn't have any "s-foils" just the one wing with laser cannons on it.

According also to the EU, they were in use all over the galaxy until the X-Wing made them obsolete around the time of the Rebellion.

That is what I heard anyway, which confuses me, because supposedly the X-Wing was considered an "outdated fighter" by the Empire.

Maybe I'm confused, I just don't know all of the EU as well as some people...

According also to the EU, they were in use all over the galaxy until the X-Wing made them obsolete around the time of the Rebellion.

Well if memory surves me, I think (well don't think cause I saw it in a book at a book store that showed info on all the trilogy ships) It was conceived a year before ANH and then the a copy of the plans were stolen from the lab by the Empire [/End Nerd]

Archived