Home

Saber staff deactivation=suicide?

silent_tool

Maybe I'm just being picky, but when you deactivate the saberstaff you seem to cut straight through yourself...this cannot be healthy.

If anyone from the dev team should read this maybe you could consider an alternate deactivation style for the saberstaff.

That's it I guess other than that the game looks very and feels very good.

I wish new animations were made for them, though it cant be helped. But it seems kind of lazy to see such a bug right in the open and not fix it ;) ( I know raven is anything but lazy, but you know what I mean). Single saber could keep the animation it had, dual sabers could have you twirl the hilt around with both sabers instead of just one, and lightstaff could simply have the blades retract somewhat slowly.

Shouldnt be much of a problem in multiplayer...if my memory serves me right there was no such animation for multiplayer.

I just switch to the single blade then turn it off. If you get the timing right you just miss your arm as it spins. I also like hitting the switch stance button twice when you whip it out as opposed to just the standard activate. The blades come out one at a time that way, i.e. with a little more style.

Archived