Home

I think we've gone a few days without a POST YOUR PIC thread

murta

roflmao lemon!!! btw emma, you are def the cutest girl ive ever seen on any message board lol.

and if you really wanna see pics of me and random stuff (with bad quotes!) go to my site.

oh, emma, will you be my fake-online-monkey island-girlfriend? cause how cool would it be for me to say to everybody "oh my girl lives in norway, EAT THAT SUCKAS!" haha. :) that would def make my day <3

except i just figured out you are 21 and im 17. is that illegal where you live, cause it sure is here :D

----------

TO Lemonhead, Supermoderator who I now respect :)

oh no, i meant for those to be seperate posts haha. it didnt look like spamming to me... lol

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Captain Andy

Hey, neat. A picture thread! Wow, Roy is exactly as I had pictured him. Shocking! Anyway, here is a picture of me....

Hey Andy....glad you're back!!!! You look so innocent in that picture......

.....Obviously you've just had a none stop session on the vicars organ though.......bet he was pleased!!!!

Originally posted by RoyTordesLegend

Hey Andy....glad you're back!!!! You look so innocent in that picture......

.....Obviously you've just had a none stop session on the vicars organ though.......bet he was pleased!!!!

Shame on you, dirty-minded person! I'm a lady, which is something you'll never be.

It's great to be back. ;)

....ohh I seeee.....you little minx Andy....I'd never of thought of that!!!

Andy, we're all sorry to tell you that when you were gone, Roy turned into a raging sexaholic, and a chronic lier. For example, we all know what he was thinking on the above statement.

;)

Originally posted by Herman Toothdecay

roflmao lemon!!! btw emma, you are def the cutest girl ive ever seen on any message board lol.

and if you really wanna see pics of me and random stuff (with bad quotes!) go to my site.

oh, emma, will you be my fake-online-monkey island-girlfriend? cause how cool would it be for me to say to everybody "oh my girl lives in norway, EAT THAT SUCKAS!" haha. :) that would def make my day <3

except i just figured out you are 21 and im 17. is that illegal where you live, cause it sure is here :D

Heh. Thanks, I guess.

I don't think my boyfriend would be very happy about that pretending to be your girlfriend, though. :)

Also, I don't live in Norway!! I'm Scottish, but live in Wales.

Originally posted by Emma

Heh. Thanks, I guess.

I don't think my boyfriend would be very happy about that pretending to be your girlfriend, though. :)

Also, I don't live in Norway!! I'm Scottish, but live in Wales.

<g> Oh well, it was worth a try lol. btw, scottish girls are way cooler than norwegian girls :p

And lemonhead, whats with this poking fun at me braggin about the size of my monitor? Just cause I have a job and no responsibilities at the tender age of 17 doesn't mean you can push me down for boasting a little :D . (Did I mention my AthlonXP2400 system with a Radeon 9800Pro? Runs SMI like you wouldn't believe :cool: )

Originally posted by Emma

Not really, because if I say I'm Scottish, but live in Wales it makes me sound like a person living abroad. Almost.

Well, makes me a tad more British than I used to be, anyway. :)

i once took a trip by bike through wales.. i started in liverpool and then headed south along the coast.. COOOL.

err.. what was the name of that town with the longes name (we drove through it) i think its shortened form was some like "LL.... P.G." .. ok.. many names start with ll there if i remember it right..

:)

Archived