Home

GREAT DISCOVERY (kicks with single saber and much more)

AxVegetA

I dont know if you all realized that you canstop any move (like katas, or the red dfa, any move) by using a force power, like push or pull, sometimes saberthrow

So if you made an undesireable kata or that stupid buterfly atack of the staff, you can push or pull and stop it :)

And one last thing

"medium stance SUXXXXXXXXXXXX"

proved

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My saber styles do not cycle properly either, I think the demo itself is the problem there.

If you are having trouble kicking, open your consol and type the following: G_debugMelee 1. When you start the demo it is set to 0.

I can do ZERO kicks when it's set to 0, after switching to 1 I can kick kill just like in JO. :)

Originally posted by griff38

If you are having trouble kicking, open your consol and type the following: G_debugMelee 1. When you start the demo it is set to 0.

I can do ZERO kicks when it's set to 0, after switching to 1 I can kick kill just like in JO. :)

You mean with single saber, or staff?

Originally posted by griff38

My saber styles do not cycle properly either, I think the demo itself is the problem there.

as we say in india, may your life be long and may you obtain an obedient wife *bows*

Originally posted by Tinny

the G_DebugMelee 1 also alows you to use the staff kicks as secondary fire while using the punch weapon :D, but it gets rid of the agent smith battering effect of punches while using force speed :(

Can you explain exactly what you did to get this to work? Thanks :D

hOLY FOCK

you can also do the kyle_boss wrestling moves :eek: :eek: :eek:

do the melee cheat and then the give weapon 14 cheat, then select punch and you are able to kick and also if you hold the mouse2 buton and then press mouse1 you can do as mentioned above the kyles boss moves awesome

i have managed to do 3 diferent :D :D :D :D

somebody PLEASE HOST MY PICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:thumbsup:

I just managed to do 3 diferent wrestling moves.

1) hold mouse2 then hit mouse, thats the punch move

2) hold mouse2 and forward then hit mouse1, thats a very cool one, its a knee to the face then you grab him by the feet and knock him back and forward

3) hold mouse2 and back then hit mouse1, thats the one when you choke him and then throw him away :evil6::smirk2:

I think those are all available.

By the way i found a NEW move for single saber.

jump back over an enemy, and when your head is down, when you are completely upsidedown, press attack (head on top of an enemy), that will make a very cool atack to the head (very efective, lots of damage), its like the staff jump back move, but more efective and you land on your hands and jumps back.

I am terrible explaining in english, just make that move and you will see it for yourself:evil2:

Originally posted by AxVegetA

hOLY FOCK

you can also do the kyle_boss wrestling moves :eek: :eek: :eek:

do the melee cheat and then the give weapon 14 cheat, then select punch and you are able to kick and also if you hold the mouse2 buton and then press mouse1 you can do as mentioned above the kyles boss moves awesome

i have managed to do 3 diferent :D :D :D :D

somebody PLEASE HOST MY PICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:thumbsup:

I've done the "melee cheat" (g_DebugMelee 1) and it works... What is the "give weapon 14" cheat? I type that in and it says "unknown item"......... How are you supposed to select punch?

lol the give weapon 14 is the most important part

type this in console

give weaponnum 14

bind k weapon 14

g_debugmelee 1

k can be any key actually, now press k to punch, then press mouse2 to kick and read my post above to do the wrestling moves

If u do those wrestling moves while using speed, you will make the move but the enemy will be affected seconds later.

Very fun because you can go away and it looks as if he were beated by an invisible guy :D

hey xtrazx can you PLEASE host my pics:spikehair :firehead

I like...managed to do a roundhouse kick somehow. It was in the ME level, but I haven't managed to do it again. It looked a TINY bit like a bug. The enemy was in the corner, after I'd just knocked him down. I don't know WHAT I pressed, either...I think I just got lucky. Anyone find any other moves?

You mean the graples?

Well you have to type this in console

helpusobi 1

g_debugmelee 1

give weaponnum 14

bind k weapon 14

now press k (bind it to any key actually) and you will be able to punch with mouse1 and kick with mouse2, now hold mouse2 (plus forward or back or left or right, to make diferent moves) and press mouse1.

Thats all.

Try doing that while using speed and you will se something cool ;)

Archived