Home

Jump Blast (LOL) what else am I going to call it

Dator202

hey!

I look for this move in the threads, couldn't find it. I've read all the new moves (both saber and non-saber) and can preform most of them on the fly.

[Meaning: I read all the readme stuff and in-game moves}

Still, Jump blast (if you find or have another name for it, let me know). I've been only able to pull this off in times of death (HEHE!) and can't find how to do this.

Picture NEO and/or luke jumping out of the carbon chamber. All it make does it makes your character jump (Blast) straight up in the air like a rocket. Save my *ss the second time it happened. The thing is, the second time I was low on force points and it still worked.

Anyone have this happen to them and know how the key combo for it.

Thanks,

yea, its just like the duel luke vs vader had in the Carbon Chamber when luke vaulted out of it.

I've only been able to this this like 3 times, once when I was playing around with the controls and the other two fighting the second to last new reborn in the tomb.

yea, it was straight up in the air.

Tarus, kidso, thanks for the speed thing. I've known about the long foward one (thats one I haven't been able to pull off and I've tried it but sense there's no need to use it in the demo, I just gave up).

I'm going to test the speed and jump without the forward movement. Maybe this is it.

Thanks

Originally posted by vince56

Hit speed, jump, and forward all at the same time.

that's the foward jump not upward jump, Oh and i managed it ONCE by hitting speed then jump at the same time but that was it, i've mastered the forward jump but i can't do the upward jump:confused: alittle help?:confused:

I have seen this also a couple times. Seen kyle, a dark jedi, and a jedi_random all do this.

Basically the move is a super high, straight up jump. By high, I mean really, 2 and half times the normal force jump 3 jump. It also seems that they only go *straight* up, although mabye they dont want to move.

Force speed 3 and jump 3 dont seem to be doing it. Would also like more feedback on this.

I have seen a enemy reborn do it 1 time as well... it is a hella high jump, I'm pretty sure that it is more like 3 times the heighth of a normal level 3 force jump. Only way you are able to still see the enemy is because his lightsaber is on and even that is a little tiny dot way up there.

Originally posted by ImmolatedYoda

it is highly doubtful that the player is capable of such astounding heights as the NPCs. in both JO and JA, the force using NPCs are able to jump up any height. in the demo, ive seen the cultists randomly jump all the way to the ceiling..but im sure its not possible to do as a player.

well i've done it myself, once and i want to learn how to do it again

i think that if it actually was a set move and not some quirk, it would have been in the Moves screen and you would be able to do it with some frequency...not once every hundred times. but do as you will, keep on trying. i dont see it actually affecting gameplay any because of its limited use (except perhaps on levels like the rift).

HA, HA - Cool, you know for a while there I thought that I was lossing my mind (Well, Lossing my mind futher that is) but it seems that I wasn't the only one that was about to pull this this jump vault off. Even if its by mistake or see one of the siths do it.

Futher, I finally can do the long jump w/speed now but haven't been able to pull of the jump vault off again either.

Doing the jump/speed combo without the foward movement didn't work for me.

Yea, I'm beginning to think this is something of a bug or just a move you can't form that often.

Oh well, like someone said above, its not something that going to be used in the game anyway.

Saved my behind once though:D

Thanks to the all posters,

Larson

Archived