Home

New taunts, they rock!

Anakin1607

The classic, "spin the lightsaber above your hand" from JO returns in it's full glory as the taunt for the single saber. But did you see the new taunts for the saber staff and dual sabers?

Dual sabers: you cross your arms and using the force you float your blades into an X pattern, then you thrust your arms out and float the blades back into your hand. Stylish.

Saber staff: you lower the staff and cut a "line in the sand" with your blade, then you gesture with your hand Bruce Lee style for the enemy to cross it. Hilarious and cool!

Bind <key> Taunt

Bind <key2> Bow

Bind <key3> Meditate

Bind <key4> thereisnospoon

There you go, now take some cool screenshots!

Incidentally, if you do a saber throw, then hold the taunt (I think it's taunt anyway) you can make your saber drop to the ground (if you press attack or run over it you automatically pull it back... wait too long and the glowing saber will disappear and re-appear in your hands).

how do you make taunts, i forgot how to since myJO got scratched along time ago

Did you try a cd cleaning kit? Those can work wonders for scratched discs. I'd suggest making a backup copy once you get it working again, and use that to play.

No, the taunts are just a nice way to surrender.

Notice how you lower your head so your opponent can get a good clean shot...

As to the demos, sorry, but you can't make demos from the demo, not like you will be able to in MP in the full version. : (

The closest thing you can do is have it take a screenshot every frame, so you can make an avi (without sound) out of it later (if you've got the space to spare that is!).

Originally posted by Kurgan

What I want to know is.. where's the "Offer your opponent a Mentos" taunt?

Mentos: The Fresh-Maker!

You mean the JK2 MP taunt? Get a sabrestaff and turn off one of the ends, and taunt. Only Darth Maul has that minty-fresh breath. ;)

i was going to do that when i get the game. put in taunts to see what they do now i know what they do they sound cool. here is a list of what i think will be cool in jedi academy.

stormtroopers acting funny has hell like they did in jedi outcast.

reborns sad but funny sayings to you.

pushing stormtrooper and other bad guys of the edge. ( i like to give the bad guys the edge.)

there is more but you know them.:D

Archived