Home

MP Name Thread

Ocean

Hi All !

C'Mon - using the real SW names is soooo boring, you'd really need to be 13 or under to be that unoriginal !

You can approach it serious like, and rearrange your name, like 'Tac Svenets' (If you were Cat Stevens of course)

You can use the same name you use in every email address, domain and password you have, because you are so damn lazy and/or forgetful

OR

You can go the comedy option - some noteable egs Ive seen

Darth Britney

Dark Lord Timberlake

Moff Sunnfleupagus

Oota Goota Solo

Itsy Witsy Teeny Weeney Uttini

Grand Admiral Boner

Whatever way you go, Im sure all involved will have FUN !

MTFBWYA

Hurry Up the 17th !

Usually go with Blood_____ . Where ____can be one of a variety of words. Though it seem someone else here has already taken one of those words. Oh well. I had a made up star wars name I used back like 6 or 7 years ago, but I did a search for it one day just for fun, turn out the first name was a scandanavian word for , ahem, female genitelia. So I ditched that, and have stuck to using cayqel, since I've been using that for a decade now and am "so damn lazy and/or forgetful."

I was going to make a thread for favorite servers and the MP names people play under after the game was released, but oh well!

I don't really see the point having SW names that are directly from major Star Wars things. Something like "4LOM" (bounty hunter droid who teamed with Zuckuss to find Han Solo for Vader in ESB) would be a lot better than "Luke Skywalker."

Names should be made up by the person and suit them. I use this name for all of the MP games I play:

II88BlackOps. I made it up and I like it. Done.

I hope to play with the people on the forums when the game comes out. The MP crowd probably won't be kickin' until probably the weekend after release.

So what your saying is that im 13 years old becaused i chose the name Vader, my favorite StarWars Sith?

I can come up with an original name, for instance, my RP name is Zyrious tyrel, his sith name known as Darth Zyrious.

but i still use vader, but with JA, i dunno, i might go with Zyrious, since there will be no Vader models for JA.

Honestly....I want to use the real proper spelled name of perhaps Exar Kun.

The problem lies here...

Many other people feel the same way, and will choose the same name or some variation of it

So

There would be me Exar Kun, SIth Exar Kun, EXXXAR KUN, Jedi Master Kun, and a hundred others, mostly for chars like Obi wan

So in making your own name you gaurentee no one will have a similar name

Archived