Home

failure to deliver on time...

EJA-Jathan

i dont know if anyone else is having this problem but in the 200 mile radius from my home no single store has a copy of Jedi Academy in it at all. All the stores within my immediate area told me that they were confirmed it would be here YESTERDAY. so i just want to say that im disappointed with lucasarts and co. they couldnt even deliver on the day they said they would

tsk tsk...i hope kotor is on time you FOO's!!

Jeez, seems most stores in my city had the game as of today, exactly as scheduled. Frankly, I'd like to congratulate Raven and Lucasarts for delivering an excellent game on time with no delays! I suspect the problems you guys are having have to do with shipping companies, not Lucasarts.

well i got it finally, after searching all over the city. neither best buy had it and compusa or any EB has it yet

but

babbages (gamestop) has it and woohoo i got it. sorry if i seemed rude in my initial post but i was a little put out by the fact that no store had it on the release date when a few days previous they said it would be in. in fact best buy doesnt even have the game on its website, thats wierd if you ask me

well im off to engulf myself in saber splender

peace

Archived