Home

The Official 'Help with Dosuun' (Captured) thread

emkubed

I'm currently running in circles in the last mission of the second series of missions. The one where you get taken prisoner and are released for sport.

I cannot seem to find any door or room I haven't been in.

I walked out of the holding cell building, and into the larger building to its left.

I've acquired one security key, have been in some kind of big office with a switch on the desk, and have been in another room with a central location with blue shield screens protecting a small stock of weapons.

The 2 things I can see might get me anywhere are a red lit door in the open area outside the starting bilding, which I can ALMOST jump up to, and up in the second building I can see out a window and see some explosive tanks, but I can't shoot through any of the windows.

Any insight would be appreciated. I really do try to figure things out myself before I post for help, but I'm stumped. Thanks.

in the room with the switch, you see the clip of the prisoners being released, you have to jump down into the arena through the window slot and run to the prisoners. they'll tell you to look out for the rancor and run down a hallway. follow them down and use the security key on the door you couldn't enter before. This will take you into a bar where you'll kill a few guys and can release more prisoners just like you did before.

Hope that helps :)

Originally posted by I am the Boo

in the room with the switch, you see the clip of the prisoners being released, you have to jump down into the arena through the window slot and run to the prisoners. they'll tell you to look out for the rancor and run down a hallway. follow them down and use the security key on the door you couldn't enter before. This will take you into a bar where you'll kill a few guys and can release more prisoners just like you did before.

Hope that helps :)

That's not the one he's referring to. ;)

I know which mission you mean - you have to get to your ship. Unfortunately, I too got a bit lost in that level, and I only beat it through trial and error. Here's a tip, though...if you come across a room that looks like a firing range, there's a switch in that room to knock off the forcefiled at the back. Knock off the forcefield and use the heavy blaster canon to make an exit in the wall (blow it up). Remember to try breaking windows etc. ;) Hope that helps. :D

Originally posted by StormHammer

That's not the one he's referring to. ;)

I know which mission you mean - you have to get to your ship. Unfortunately, I too got a bit lost in that level, and I only beat it through trial and error. Here's a tip, though...if you come across a room that looks like a firing range, there's a switch in that room to knock off the forcefiled at the back. Knock off the forcefield and use the heavy blaster canon to make an exit in the wall (blow it up). Remember to try breaking windows etc. ;) Hope that helps. :D

Thats it. Great.

Though I'd fired at the targets in the range, I never walked to the rear of the range. Infact that's the only place I didn't check or use force sense. Thanks.

I'm stuck in the level where you're taken prisoner. I haven't made it far, I'm just in the second room where I take a key from an imperial and there are five locked doors near the end of the room

I use the key to go to the first left door, and pull a switch that seems to do nothing. All the other doors remail locked, and Ihave nowhere else to go.

I'm on the part in the dosuun level (second set of missions, the guy is hunting you while you escape from his prison) where you've faced the guy the second time. You go upstairs in the hangar with the AT-STs then you go up more stairs and face the hunter, then you walk to the end of the area and enter the door. You end up in an area where you can just walk in a circle and you can see the docking bay and the ship though the windows. There are two doors in that area but neither will open. How do I get into the docking bay?

As soon as you get to the circular area with the windows, go left (clockwise) and go in the first opening you see, you should be in the TIE fighter hangar, jump to the bottom floor of that area, go through the small door, go up the elevator, you should be in a control room. Find the switch and pull it, then go back down to the bottom floor of the TIE fighter hangar, the switch you pulled opened the big hangar doors, go through the big hangar doors and you should be in the final room. Just try to avoid the boss till you get to the top, or if you're fast enough and you have some medpacks near by or you have force healing, try and force push some of his shots back at him.

The place where you opened the blast doors, theres a crate with the yellow marks. Shoot it and it explodes and smashed the glass. Jump through the window and kill the imperial. Hit the control panel. Get shield, hit the other control panel to open the door. run out and at the back of the room (as though you walked in through the blast doors and walked straight ahead) theres a lift. Ride the lift and exit trhough the door at the top (which you opened before).

THer is an Imperial in the room inside where you got the AT-AT. Shoot the boxes by his window and it breaks the glass. Go inside and flip the switches. Up top there is a door that goes green. GO up there and you get a cinematic. WATCH OUT he starts firing that big ass laser at you. Use the heavy stationary canon to scare him off. Use that cannon to wipe out the incomin Stormtroopers. Once you get in the hanger, it's all up to you. THis part is kickin my padawan ass.

I miss my lightsaber....I didn't use any guns at all this entire game until now...

Ok, i'm stuck at a place where i'm suppose to escape from a prision... investigating some cult or something like that. So i'm without my lightsaber and i'm using guns all the time.

In the stage, i reached a point where i shut down a force field in a test-firing facility and blew a hole in the wall and face the long-legged machine thing (i forgot wat it's called) ... i went into a hanger with more of those machines and got in one to kill everything in sight.

Here's the problem. After eliminating everything, i have no clue where to go. There's an officer in a lock room that says the door is opened elsewhere. I tried to do the mind trick "You will open the door" but no cigar... so if anyone knows, PLEASE HELP!

acutualy I have passed all of that already.. And I am actually in the bunker where my xwing is... but whenever the doors close behind me.... A clone of myself pops up and locks me in the room.... and I have been all over the room and I cant figure out what to do... Can Someone help thanks...

Originally posted by Havoth

acutualy I have passed all of that already.. And I am actually in the bunker where my xwing is... but whenever the doors close behind me.... A clone of myself pops up and locks me in the room.... and I have been all over the room and I cant figure out what to do... Can Someone help thanks...

Hmm...that sounds like a corrupted save to me. You might have to start the level again - and try clearing out some of the save games you already have. Too many saved games apparently 'confuses' the game. :rolleyes:

Archived