Home

ch xp question

themercifulone

ok, i have a level 10 kaadu, i was grouped with a friend who had a level 15 beast. i was receiving 520 for a grassland voritor kill on dantooine, he was recieving 700. i got 360 on piket longhorn femail kill, he got 500. whats up with this, the weaker the beast, in this case a kaadu, should recieve more ch xp right??? a lil later i was with a guy who had a graul at level 21. again me with my kaadu at level 10 was recieving 360 for piket kill and he was getting 350.... i guess i dont understand how the ch xp system works, i know i used to at least. does anybody out there have a better idea on how it works now???

Ok last night i was on RORI and i tamed a few creatures nothing to good. a squall, virvir, wood mite and a red class mite and a few others that might be ok for a novice. but none of seemed to grow at all. I had them stored, I have them out but after a few hours there stats never increased nor did there size? I got some food and feed one and still nothing? Does this take days of real time?

I'm not entirely positive. However, I think the CH XP is granted based on the damage dealt vs damage taken ratio. Also, the creature who deals the death blow gets a slight XP bonus. So, if you're attacking the piket(for example) while they are. you're getting XP for dealing damage as well, which will lower the XP granted for CH XP. If you're the one that dealt the deathblow, then that removes some CH XP grants as well. Don't quote me on that, but I think that's at least close to how it works.

Originally posted by Rado

Ok last night i was on RORI and i tamed a few creatures nothing to good. a squall, virvir, wood mite and a red class mite and a few others that might be ok for a novice. but none of seemed to grow at all. I had them stored, I have them out but after a few hours there stats never increased nor did there size? I got some food and feed one and still nothing? Does this take days of real time?

Okay, pet stats look like this: 200/2000

The number on the right is the total end stat. The one on the left is the current stat.

Every day, the pet will gain ten percent of the end stat.

I.E.

Day one: 200/2000

Day two: 400/2000

Day three: 600/2000

Therefore, it takes ten days for a baby pet to mature real time.

I just thought of another question I’ve seen. Yesterday I saw a few different creatures like a SPINE CAPPER baby butterfly thing and when I examined it the box shows it was tamable. But when I went up to it and tried it said you can't tame this??? This happened a few times on different creatures and I thought if it shows it's tamable I would be allowed to try and tame it???

the closer your pet lvl is to the thing its attacking the more XP you get, so if you have alvl 2 attacking a lvl 2 monster it gets say 100 xp, then if you have a lvl 4 attack it will get 80, if you have a lvl 1 attack maybe it gets 87, the closer your pet lvl is to the creature its attacking the more xp you get

It depends. It CAN take 5 days...IF you log on once every 12 hours. See, while the creature is in the datapad it goes slower. Usually my creatures take about 10 days, sometimes more if I don't log in.

As for your XP problem. The Khadu was likely full grown. A full grown animal is on a different plane than say a baby one. (I think) Either that or it was made by an AWESOME Bio-Engineer.

OK I have now trained 2 Cowardly Gurreks, 1 Mountain Kertol, and 1 Veermok. They are all about 1/3 to 1/2 grown. This morning I just qualified for my first LVL 1 CH skill and was wondering in everyone opionion what is the best way to put my points? I don't want to get to master CH but would like to get the most out of this profession without mastering it because I still want to Master Commando and will not have enough points for all.

So please tell me the best order to aply my points.

Archived