Home

Stop Posting Spoilers In Your Topics!!!!!

Bacon00

My goodness people, show some curtosy. Now I know that

Boba Fett

is in the game, that you fight a

rancor

at the end of the game, and that

Dosunn

is at the end, ALL BY READING TOPIC HEADINGS.

PLEASE, post SPOILER in your topics and then post the SPOILER in the actual thread!!!!

edit:

I whited out the spoilers that I read... like it actually matters, since they are all on the front page.. but I didn't want to be a hypocrite :)

Agreed, I came to the forums today and they were a mess... people posting in the wrong forums, starting new threads when old ones were already there with the same topic, not being specific in their topic names, using spoilers without warning, etc.

We mods are working as hard as we can but we can't keep up if people don't follow our guidelines.

If this keeps up, we may get grumpy... ; p

All these new people need to read the stickies!

Unfortunately, for the Official 'Help with...' threads, I've had to use the names of the levels themselves (and sometimes a further hint for those who can't even remember which level they are on), so that people have an easy reference point regarding where they are stuck. We have simply had too many generic 'Help me I'm stuck' threads all about the same places in the same levels, because no one knows what each one is for, and it's become a bit ridiculous. I'm merging them as I find them...

yeah that realy sux ass to read about something important in the game, directly in the subjects. thats why i never go to the forums before i play the games.

and by the way

Dosunn

is not in the game. neither is

desann

, if you meant him...

yeah the forums are realy a bit chaotic now. but that'll get better...after it got worse at the climax of the hype...

ps: does anybody know how it comes that a huge message board called "lucas forums" can't afford better hardware and/or higher bandwith, so they can provide a search funktion to all hosted forums? mods can't tell newbs to use the f*cking search funktion because it's not always available

i admit that i don't really know about the background machinery of these forums though...

For the record few people want to visit a forum and read a bunch of stickied threads...I know I rarely do. Its just not worth my time and usually they are full of crap that I already know.

Even fewer people want to visit a forum where their posts get pushed instantly to page 5 because inconsiderate people spam the same threads over and over, or who post game spoilers in their thread titles.

We only post the stickies to make it easier for people to find info and to save them reposting the same stuff every day (or ever week).

If people already know the info, then they don't have to read the stickies, but I think it's obvious that many more need to that haven't.

Archived