Home

Battle System Ideas.

-=DarkZero=-

Hello, As most of us know, there are rummours about the battle system becomming abore, and I remember people having the same oppionions about it to make it better, so I'm going to do this in the battle area, and the feedback, anyways-Here goes.

New Sprites=We have alot of Final Fantasy Sprites, and most of them aren't as cool, or don't suit what we'd want them too, so

If we could upload some new sprites from games like, Megaman and Megaman X, Dragon Ball titles, splinter Cell for gba, anything.

If you need the sprites, and are thinking of taking my idea into affect, I could supply.

Better Maps!=The maps you added that time ago, SUCK.

Sorry to say, but they have the worst animation, and I think the ones before that were better.

If you could get some more of those, it would be cool.

And I may be able to supply as well, I make sprite comics so >_>

Better Weapons=The weapons, are kind of crapy now, and old.

And I don't know if you can use the weapons from the personal shops yet, but that wasn't cool that we couldn't.

Anyways, weapons could include z sabers/lightsabers/X-busters/m16s and stuff.

We should bring the future to the past, and have a mix like Warhammer, and magic.

Effects= I think it would be cool to add some weapon affects, so like, right after you click the button, it shows the thing go accross the screen and hit, if it hits it says HIT, if it misses it says MISS.

And the attacker sees it.

I can get sprites for that as well if you can't find any.

Thank you for your time.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived