Home

a simple solution to the kick controversy

lllKyNeSlll

This is a great game but what would satisfy alot more players and gain more money for raven would be to have the jk2 kick as an option in the game similar to the weapon enable option and force enable option.

Also for the tenloss, it would be much easier to snipe if one could do it and instantly start moving again such as in single player and jk2 multiplayer. The fact that you have to wait like almost one second really makes it hard to do closer sniping. The built in movment while in scope mode is be less useful than the ability to snipe and unscope fast.

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

This is a great game but what would satisfy alot more players and gain more money for raven would be to have the jk2 kick as an option in the game similar to the weapon enable option and force enable option.

Also for the tenloss, it would be much easier to snipe if one could do it and instantly start moving again such as in single player and jk2 multiplayer. The fact that you have to wait like almost one second really makes it hard to do closer sniping. The built in movment while in scope mode is be less useful than the ability to snipe and unscope fast.

while i agree with your position of the tenloss. i cannot help but laugh when you say that having a kick function would give raven more money. sorry but i really doubt someones gonna see this game and not buy it simply because a single move they like isnt involved.

if the community wants it badly enough then somebody will put in an mp mod for it soon enough. have patience and enjoy the happier parts of the game....................... like executing chewbacca over and over....

Well the thing is the only way to kill in a full force duel is to grip hide and lunge or to keep someone down by timed kicks. So for the ffa fans they could just keep kick off. And in duels have a complete jk2 kick. Because twl ladders are about to start and it will probably be shut down for ff duels after they find out that no one can win matches in the top 10.

For those of you who played jk1, jk3 without kick is similar to a jk1 ff with someone starting with unlimited bacta and repeatedly tapping it. A never ending match. The tapper can get negged and damaged by destruct but the other guy will never truly get a point unless by a lucky destruct (aka dfa in jk3)

If there is no kick I will still play guns and be a top player regardless. But I'm just saying that kick should be customized since its so controversial. An option for 3 levels of damage or complete gone 20, 10, 0, off.

Putting kicks in JA the same as they were (physics and damage) in JK2 will cause kick spamming?

Nope.

Why?

Do this as well:

-saber damage scale 2 across the board as default for saber only game types.

It's lethal and a solid well timed hit is going to cause massive damage or kill, but it's not so insanely powerful that people can just mash buttons and flail around hoping to get lucky.

-remove the force cost for basic specials (yet another reason to use a saber).

-remove the line of sight restriction on grip (yet more options for the player).

It’s a win-win situation.

Saber people who hate “kick spammers” now have a very deadly weapon in their hands and no restrictions to hinder them like the 25 force cost for basic moves like a light stance lunge.

Players who play competitively in games like saber only CTF can now actually kill the skilled flag carriers with kick+pit deaths rather than standing down by the flag base spamming Kata’s hoping the capper who is up un a ledge 100 feet above them laughing at them will come down and walk into one out of boredom.

win-win people.

as i posted some wher else, this is a issue with the balence between saber damage and force heals/drains?

not an issiue with no kick??

the kick does not really need to go back, and even if it did, it would probably become a kicking duel as before it was more effective than the saber.

they just need to balence saber damage and heals, ethier put saber damage up alot, bring heals down alot, or go for a little on each

Originally posted by Spider AL

Find another way, gentlemen. Frankly there's been enough mourning over one move that doesn't happen to be present in JA, but was in JO.

FIND ANOTHER FORUM GENTEL MAN FRANKLY THERES BEEN ENUF OF UR UNIFORMED POSTS ON A TOPIC U HAVE 0 KNOWLEDGE ABOUT OKAY LITSEN U EWOK MOLESTSER UNLESS RAVEN PUTS KICK *OR* SOMETHING T O BALANCE OUT THE OFFEDSNVIVE CAPABILITIES TO ACOUNT FOR WHAT WAS TAKEN OUT (AND NO UBER KEWL KATA AND SPIERMAN WALL JUMP DO NOT COUNT) THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS: NO WAY TO WIN FF DUEL DUE TO BOTH PLAYER HOLDING DOWN DRAIN LIKE THEIR LIFE DEPEND ON IT, NO WAY TO KILL CAPPER BEFCAUSE YOU CANT STOP HIM, TFFA THAT IS JUST LIGHTNING SPAM FEST BCESUSE NO COMBOS OR LINEOFSIGHTGRIP... WHICH MEANS DEATH OF *ALL* FFA SABERS NPOT JUST CTF WITH EXCCEPTION OF FAGTS RUNING AROUND FFA_BESPIN_2 CUMMING OVER THEIR 1BILION NEW SKINS NOW I DONT KNOW HO W MUCH RAVEN + COALITION OF IMPERIAL HOBJOBBERS PAID YOU TO MAKE THESE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT UNIFROMATIVE POSTS BUT I ADVICE U TO STOP NOW B4 I REV UP MY AT-ST, COME TO UR DOORSTOP, AND RAM THE INTEREGOTAION DROID IN YOUR

wow, personally, i think you need to relax, and lay off the caps lock, it just aint healthy;) . But seriously, everyone in this thread is chill, (unlike all the rest of the threads) so just relax. Its a game, not the end of the world.

And i would comment on what you said, but unfortunalty, due to the caps, the lack of spacing and lack of proper punctuation i cant understand a thing you said.

But seriously, on the whole kick thing, who the heck does a full flip off a person???? Throw in some sweet darth maul kick, or kyle elbow to the head. Or maybe even a little grapple?? I dunno, just some ideas.

Archived