Home

so how much system ram do you guys use?

RhailX

I am rather dissapointed at how my game seems to slow down... i mean i have a radeon 9800 pro and 512 DDR system Ram... and plus i have a 1.8 GHZ pentium 4... so why does my game slow down? i mean the recommended system ram is 256 ... i've heard a lot of complaints with Radeon and JA... but is that what's screwing me over? i play the game at 1078 * 764 resolution... with everything else basically maxed... and it's getting to a point where the game is not enjoyable anymore (the speeder mission was to die for i must say... as well as the hoth misisons)... oh and my game also locks up too... like when i play online, if i get dc from a server i'll try to join another server and it just locks up... and it locks up on sp every two misisons!... and sometimes when i try to join a server an error pops up saying "invalid game folder'!!!!! ARGHH!!!!! WTF IS THIS CRAP?? I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY BLOODY JEDI ACADEMY WITHOUT HASSELS!

i use the 3.7 catalyst driver... is the 3.6 better with JA?

well i'm done going off at the realm of Raven... so um yeh... Desann forever! REDAEMON WILL PWN YOU...

Originally posted by RhailX

sometimes when i try to join a server an error pops up saying "invalid game folder'

That happens when someone with the full legal version tries to join an illegal beta server or vice versa. Just hit Server Info on the server you want to join and if it says (internal) or Aug 5th in the version, don't join it.

heh yeah i got simmilar problems. but the servers in my area of good ping are mainly internal september 9th...

this warezed crap is a real mood killer if u want to play.

btw i got 1.5 GB DDR ram, but i don't think performance is dependable on wether u got 512 or 1024...i have to get a newer grafics card. i got an old gforce3...

Archived