Home

WTF is going on with bots ?

rut-wa jodar

I beleive that there is a cvar you can change to alter how many saber locks there are. As for beating them, it just takes practice I guess :)

The bots are going to follow whatever bot routes have been set up, and they still seem to run away sometimes like in JO.

You're kidding right? I tried spawning NPC's into MP and they generally spent more time getting lost or killing themselves than putting up a real fight.

At least that was my experience.

The bots aren't masters (like in UT), but they are usable, just like they were in JK2 (though I wouldn't mind seeing some improvements, especially in Siege mode).

The other thing about bots is that they're usable in MP games with other players. Whereas to spawn NPC's in you have to enable cheats on the server first. ; p

Originally posted by Kurgan

You're kidding right? I tried spawning NPC's into MP and they generally spent more time getting lost or killing themselves than putting up a real fight.

At least that was my experience.

The bots aren't masters (like in UT), but they are usable, just like they were in JK2 (though I wouldn't mind seeing some improvements, especially in Siege mode).

Siege mod bots would be nice but I don`t hold much hope for that.

Archived