Home

A very nice touch to the JA single player game.

obijonkenobi

This was (in my opinion) the best line in Jedi Academy… After you defeat Boba Fett, that line he gives (“There’s no bounty on you” or something like that) before escaping was just so Boba-esque. Even in defeat he makes you feel like he let you win. It had me smiling for a while… That is why Boba is the greatest villain to me. Sure he’d be beaten by a real Jedi (and by me in that level) but its how he carries himself which does it for me in the Best Villain books.

The level was easy going around and planting the explosives, but Fett was superior bad@ss. The scariest thing about him was when he hails you with rockets. That rustle sound spelled death without doubt.

It was a really nice feature that Boba Fett had multiple weapons for certain situations. He had a flame dispenser for close quarter fighting (this basically made sabering him a drawn out process), the E-11 for basic firefights, a tenloss for sniping, and rockets for crushing the foe.

*Applauds Raven :) *

The line I believe is "There's no bounty on you..that's a pity" or something like that. He WANTS there to be a bounty on your head so he can justify continuing to fight you, I thought that was awesome.

I was oh so glad I decided to do all 5 missions in each cycle, as Ord Mantell was the last mission for me to do in that cycle. Raven did an excellent job with him, he was a challenging fight without being cheesy, and shows just how a prepared bad ass can give a good fight to a Jedi (thus proving that Jedi aren't the only uber bad-asses in Star Wars).

Bobba rocks, and I'm going to try that mission on Jedi Master and see what happens. 10-1 he pulls out a Death Star

When I played him the first time through on Jedi Master (I didn't even bother with the others), he was easy, although very cool. I only died once *cue the spot where I figure out that he's got a flamethrower*. The rest is easy, just figure out where he is, and block/dodge whatever he throws at you until your objectives are completed. As for the end of the level, that was a little too easy. Force speed and then get around to the back of him while he tries to burn you and whack the heck out of him.

Archived