Home

The Official 'Help with Taspir III' thread

Swoosh

Hey guys. If anyone has beat this level, please give me a little advice. I am stuck in the area with the 4 conveyor belts that are blocked with blue force fields.

I have gone to the bottom of the area and found no way to get out. I can't get to the one belt above no matter how hard I try. Oh yeah, this is the room that has the two arms that spray you with damaging mist all along the conveyor belts. Anyone have any tips on how to get out of here?

Thanks!

Basically you need to drop down the conveyor belts until you get to the bit where Alora taunted youin the cutscene. There is a lift up to a similar platform on the same level as the top belt (the one you've tried to get to). Ride the top belt to the end of the room then jump off into the booth at the end.

Hope this helps

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to kill Alora in the fight or do I have to find some buttons to push or something?

I have put some serious damage on her and she just keeps on comming and calling me a girly man to boot. Help, my self esteem is in dire straights.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I'm stuck in a room earlier than the one Swoosh mentions.

It is a room blocked by blue doors with a single conveyor belt that is not moving. There is a switch in the room that does nothing, when I use it it flips back and nothing happens...

I've searched around but still can't figure out what to do.

Any help?

Thanks in advance!

• 8 months later...

Archived