Home

A Cool Idea Maybe?

Scazza

Hi guys.

I live in the Uk and have been playing SWG for about a week now and I love it!! Its great fun, but the one thing that does bug me at present is the lack of music. Of course u can go into a cantina and sit and listen to a musician but what I am thinking is that maybe they could release a CD Player for us to buy or maybe a boom box so we could up load our music collection onto the ingame CD player/boom box and allow us to play our music when we go on the lonely walks on missions or hunts. I thought it would be well kool because it can get rather boring just running and runnig listening to your self talk.

What do you guys think??

Bah!

If you don't hear the music, you have not left a big enough wake of destruction in your path!

Muhuhahahahahahah!

Oh, wait, nevermind. The Doctor said I have to up my meds.

Actually, I normally don't notice the lack of music. Probably due to the fact that I am in tell hell from the moment I log on until the moment I get off. Get out there, and meet people. Soon, you will entirely forget about the lack of music. If you notice the lack thereof, then kill something.

Have you been to Lok? Awesome music. I think the game just needs some more music going on, the music is fine usually it just seems to stop and start again at random times. I sometimes put a CD into my other drive when I am bored and listen to it on windows media player haven't had it cause any extra lag(56k causes enough)

~SK~

well i either put on my music on my PC on Music Match Juke Box and have that running behind SWG's. Other wise I just stick on my iPod and listen to music through that, but I thought it would of been kool if sony stuck like their own MP3 player into the game instead of us running extra programmes behind SWG's.

Was just an idea though.

Archived