Home

How Do I Earn Stars?

Toxie

Yeah I finally figured it out on this site.

http://www.jediknight.net/trail/guide.html

In this the walkthrough I learned that the amount of Stars you get on each level is actually predetermined aside from the extra star for finding out all the secrets. This is a relief, I thought I was only getting 1 star on different levels because I was doing something wrong, I wish they would have listed that on their official site, I bought this game in Lucasarts jewel case with a few other games for 12$. All it had was 3 little paper cards inside for each game that told me how to run them games in windows and dos. :p

Useless info now, but maybe this will help some other future Jedi Knight fan if they were ever curious someday.:c3po:

Yeah this is one of those love it or hate games just like Dark Forces was. Some people say this is the best fps of it's time, others say it's one of the worst SW games. I love it, as soon as I beat this and Dark Forces I'll be up to date on the whole franchise. I can't wait for the real Jedi Knight III, I hope it has it's own engine this time around and not built off Quake III again.

• 2 weeks later...

I think JA's Force progression system is probably better than JK's. It seems to make more sense that you gradually improve certain Force powers each level, now that there are only 3 levels per power.

Having said that...JK did provide more of an incentive to find all of the secrets on a level by tying it into the Force power progression.

Perhaps for JA they should have considered another kind of 'reward' for finding all the secrets.

Archived