Home

Side money

GForce

I don't see why not as long as you have a service to offer another player.

A Bounty Hunter might hire a Medic/Doctor for some heals when fighting a tough mark. Or a Medic/Doctor might hire a Ranger to harvest kills for more yields or such.

I have seen weaponsmiths that will recommend their friends slicing skills, etc.

There are alot of possibilities.

I was thinking of being a spy for player associations, that would be cool:)

This is kind of off topic but i cant start a knew thread because people say im "Poluting" the forum. Anyway i was just woundering if there is a large number of armor types?

Originally posted by GForce

You know what might also be a good side job, you can be a tourguide and take people to the famous spots like Sarlacc Pit, and charge them.

AVOID SARLAC AT ALL COSTS! :) ofcource if you want to get hurt.. then go right ahead.

sarlac gives off a poison of some kind that wounds you over and over for about 30 minutes i think.. it keeps wounding your health. unless you die and clone it wont stop untill like 30 minutes has passed.

I used sarlacc pit as just an example, i was just trying to think of new ways to get money and at the same time start your own business. When I get a house in the game, the upstars part of my house is where my will be. I am going to start my own Spying business, need some spying business done you know where i will be, and if i am not there my accociate will be. I charge alot so hire me if you really need it, were opening up November 1, 2003 on starsider.

Originally posted by GForce

I used sarlacc pit as just an example, i was just trying to think of new ways to get money and at the same time start your own business. When I get a house in the game, the upstars part of my house is where my will be. I am going to start my own Spying business, need some spying business done you know where i will be, and if i am not there my accociate will be. I charge alot so hire me if you really need it, were opening up November 1, 2003 on starsider.

It's too bad you're not on Shadowfire because we pay for that service based on which person we're hunting. Usually we don't tell the spy the target until we take the job and by then we give them 3 or 4 names so they don't know the person. It's an easy way to make some cash, just by being in the right place at the right time :)

I also pay people for misc jobs. A noobie asked me for 2500 to get to Naboo (from Tatooine). I laughed and told him if he worked for me I'd pay him 5-10k. I hired him to scout for master armor, weapon, and architects.

If you're interested in doing non NPC jobs try advertising on the bazaar or at your house/shop. Make an item with colored text like "MERCENARY FOR HIRE!" or "Help me feed my kids, daddy needs boo-koo bucks" and I'm sure somebody will hire you. We've picked up some good mercinaries like this.

Archived