Home

Anyone else disappointed in MP?

fishbOne

I bought the game last week, and I gotta say I've been less than thrilled. SP was ok I guess, but MP is not very good. To me it seems like they nerfed a bunch of stuff from JK2 (grip is weaker now, the new kick is not as useful) and added a couple of new saber styles. All the force powers are the same?!?!?! The DFAs cost force but don't kill in 1 hit anymore!?!?!?!? I am rambling and I don't want to whine, but I was wondering if I was the only one who was disappointed. Thanks.

All the games you guys play wouldn't by chance be saber only or saber only and limited or no force power servers?:o to me they are extremely boring. :mad:

As for everything life force powers being the same and crap what did you expect? On that note you can ready reviews of the game and fined out its features or maybe hmm check out the web site.

Apart from a few small things nothing was in or out of the game that I didn't expect.

I played a game of no guns CTF last night. It was horrible. I'd rather have my dog fart in my face than play it again. It sucks too because I used to really enjoy it. We played for almost an hour and the score was 0-0 LOL. Oh well, I guess it's off to FFA for me. Siege is kind of cool too I guess.

Archived