Home

How to get dual Saberstaffs in SP?

tsaball

I have been to the cheats and read each post on "Not enough customization for you ..." and cant find it anywhere. So ... I cant remember where I saw it, but i know I have seen a screenshot where a player held 2 saberstaffs and each blade was a different color. I would LOVE some help on doing this. I am a noob, so go easy on me. BTW ... JA rocks, and I have picked up on a lot with the help of the forementioned thread. Please help.

I wasn't trying to go 'hard' on you - sorry if it came across that way. ;) Welcome to the forums.

I've only seen the cheat for the Saberstaff + Single saber - and recently someone posted a pic showing a seven-bladed saber (an obvious mod or something) which was rather cool.

Perhaps the two saberstaffs was a mod, rather than a cheat...

The 7 Bladed saber isnt' a mod, you can create a new .sab file and give your new saber up to 8 Blades. ;)

The 2 Saber Staff could be done by a new .sab file as well, hmm i'll look into it. :)

Saber Staff + Single was discovered by me in the demo, and i posted it in the Demo Cheat Thread which is a few pages back. :)

One of my fellow clan members, unfortunately put in the single and staff cheat, he then reloaded his normal game

saved it once he progressed. Then he exited JA and came back to find he had two saber staffs, so he's e-mailed raven 'botu the problem.

Hi peeps, i was reading a thread in here b4

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113215

It inspired me somewhat so i started to mess about with the sabers file's, ive seen a lot of posts asking for twin saber staffs so without further a do here's how:

Open up the assets 1 pk3 (maybe 0 i cant rember coz mine are both open), go into ext data then open "single_1" with notepad & change the txt so it reads:

single_1

{

name @MENUS_SINGLE_HILT1

saberType SABER_STAFF

saberModel "models/weapons2/saber_dual_1/saber_dual_1.glm"

soundOn "sound/weapons/saber/saberon.wav"

soundLoop "sound/weapons/saber/saberhum4.wav"

soundOff "sound/weapons/saber/saberoff.wav"

saberLength 25

saberColor random

numBlades 2

twoHanded 0

}

save it then go have fun with your new dual saber staff's :D

So far ive only found a few problems, the computer sems to have a single saberstaff all the time, but if you change "single_2" or "3" then that might solve the problem :confused: and i can only get the second staff in RED so far.

If any modder wants to try and sort this out into a proper mod it would be soooo much easier to do than messin bout with the pk3's ;)

Some pics at: http://www.geocities.com/team_gkh/twinsabers

:saberb::saberr:

Thanks man. I'll try it. Sounds difficult, though. A simple mod would be better, don't you think. Someone needs to write one. I have heard that messing around with the assets files (or whatever) can mess up your game where you cant play in MP. What does anyone know about that?

Archived