Home

*Bug* Half Invisible Multiplayer Models

Chewy289

Not sure if anyone is aware of this but in multiplayer, if you type this model command you end up being a half visible Kyle or Luke model. From the torso down the model is completely transparent.

model kyle/menu

model luke/menu

I believe it only goes for Kyle and Luke, but there may be others.

I will check this out... those must be the "faces" of Kyle and Luke that talk to you.

They shouldn't be usable in MP, so this would be considered and exploit and should be posted in the "bugs" thread so that it can be fixed in the patch.

Originally posted by Kurgan

I will check this out... those must be the "faces" of Kyle and Luke that talk to you.

They shouldn't be usable in MP, so this would be considered and exploit and should be posted in the "bugs" thread so that it can be fixed in the patch.

OK, I posted this in the stickied bugs thread.

I posted this in a seperate thread to get your attention, because I think this is a serious exploit.

Originally posted by Chewy289

Not sure if anyone is aware of this but in multiplayer, if you type this model command you end up being a half visible Kyle or Luke model. From the torso down the model is completely transparent.

model kyle/menu

model luke/menu

I believe it only goes for Kyle and Luke, but there may be others.

I encountered this once in MP. A clan was doing it. I won't mention names. Of course, the transparent parts of the model were unhittable... I quit as soon as I realised this...

Archived