Home

Wall Grab and CLINGing?

Butt_Whisper

This might be a kinda newb question, but i was wondering how in the world do you jump to a wall and cling there like a fly? I can jump to a wall and cling there for about 2 seconds, then jump away from the wall. I have seen people jump and cling to a wall for as long as they want, and even have been able to do it once, in about 1000 tries, and it was only in a certain server.

Thx for the info. I think it's the debug mode thing, because I have tried countless times in my LAN server and never got it. Everyone was able to do it in the server i was in. I have used the wall runs to escape, and also dive in on a group of enemy's in FFA, but like the one guy said, it mostly just makes you an easy target for peeps ( i have played against peeps who were good at the acrobatic styles and they were tough to fight)

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

I found wall running them flipping back quite far, most people will anticipate where you will land, go straight into a kata and surprise them. Doesn't get them more than once though :p

Don't bet on that...and a skilled acrobat can use the wallrun to setup a cling-hop into an inpredictable position. Acrobatics add a whole different level of fighting if you're looking for ways to capitalize. As is so cliched: keeping your head down will keep you ahead. ;)

Archived