Home

JKA: Vehicles WIP - Speeder Bike, STAP & Dewback Pix

monsoontide

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have an interview with Monsoontide over at Map-Review.com, discussing his past works and current projects. Big thanks to Monsoontide! :)

http://www.map-review.com/index.php?page=interview_view&id=11

Oh, PCGM is up but....it still seems kinda funny to me. Not sure if uploading will work - worth a go! I will update those links in the interview as soon as a file site does get the files up! :D

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Yea he has been working on it. Theres some pictures around here in the forums somewhere. But its not a vehicle yet, I dont think.

I can't see that site, it's not around my country, i think.

( Can you send them plz:rolleyes: )

(Janssens_stefan@hotmail.com)

If you want , of course.

OK - well as you've noticed pcgamemodes is up but I still can't upload to it!

Yes - the 0.9 Acklay is the same version I sent the BETA testers - As it may be some time before Keshire can implement the improvements he wants, we thought it best to release it as it is now - which is fine - just not perfect!

So appologies to the BETA testers, it's not that we are ignoring your valuable input, its just that some of the things we'd like to do are going to take more time to implement than others, so rather than releasing incremental updates, we'll just release a FINAL as soon as we can.

Also if anyone can help me with the problem I'm having.

The 3DS Max plugins that came with the SDK are not compatible with 3DS MAX 6. Anyone have a solution?

Originally posted by TK8252MJL

Yes... but that doesn't mean I can't go to PCGameMods. :confused:

I go to JK3Files....

There isn't some big rivalry, we're all in it together, right? :)

Looks like you can download from PCGM but not upload of comment....no idea why, hopefully it will get back to normal soon.

Originally posted by Kengo

I go to JK3Files....

There isn't some big rivalry, we're all in it together, right? :)

Looks like you can download from PCGM but not upload of comment....no idea why, hopefully it will get back to normal soon.

No there was no rivalrly but i think it had a lot to do with downtime over at JK2files.com, lack of updates by staff. The amount of files came pouring in, and when something got posted late people would keep mentioning how it was up over at PCGM for quite sometime. I guess the staff/owner got tired of hearing the comments and solved the problem.

They seem to be back on track over there and are releasing files with reviews and pics about a week or so after they have been submitted.

Its all about the community and sharing and receiving great files like the one on hand here, i'm just trying to figure when I am gonna get my hands on it. LOL

:mad: Dog

Originally posted by [FotF]Maddog

No there was no rivalrly but i think it had a lot to do with downtime over at JK2files.com, lack of updates by staff. The amount of files came pouring in, and when something got posted late people would keep mentioning how it was up over at PCGM for quite sometime. I guess the staff/owner got tired of hearing the comments and solved the problem.

They seem to be back on track over there and are releasing files with reviews and pics about a week or so after they have been submitted.

Its all about the community and sharing and receiving great files like the one on hand here, i'm just trying to figure when I am gonna get my hands on it. LOL

:mad: Dog

You're just angry because they "fired" you (couldn't find the right word)

After the reviews you made on my files, I can't really say I'm sorry, sorry. :band:

Nice work on the Acklay. It took me half an hour how to figure out how to spawn it (the .veh file is named differently) but in the end I got it working.

It looks freaky with the animations, good work. :)

(The npc name is acklay_vehicle_mst, incase anyone wanted to know.)

Archived