Home

strange *SPOILERS*

Raanes

I guess Tavion has had years to work out how to tap the power of Marka Ragnos' Staff. As Jaden, a newly fledged Jedi Knight, you have only seen it twice (once on Yavin IV, and again here). Thats not enough indepth study to allow you to use it as she does! Plus, I get the feeling that Tavion only really understands the 'power of the staff' after she is possessed by the Spirit of Ragnos.

@Raanes: At the time Jedi Academy takes place the Emperor is dead (long after Episode 6). We are talking about Remnants here, not the actual Empire. If Jaden is doing anything he's trying to replace the emperor, not serving him.

There was a dead Imperial officer on the floor of the bridge in the last cutscene. It's not inconceivable that Jaden took over the Star Destroyer by force. After ridding the ship of non-weak minds, he could just bend the rest of the crew to his will.

Regarding the question of who commanded the Imperials throughout the game. They were in league with Tavion and her Dark Jedi.

but who ownes the stormtroops in this game?

The fallen Empire has become much like the Rebels in Star Wars Episode 4, 5 & 6. You could call them an "evil" rebel force :D

(Although who defines in reality what is good and what is evil? Opression might be diserable opposed to anarchy ;) )

Originally posted by Remirol Nacnud

All of the emperor's clones are dead at this time aren't they?

Well, I'm not too sure about this bit. Some people on a different forum were questioning the Byss mission, as Byss is destroyed in Empire's End. Empire's End is set 11years after the Battle of Yavin, whereas JA is set 10 years ABY.

Now, I've read Dark Empire 1&2, but not Empire's End. Am I right in thinking that the last Emperor Clones are destroyed in this story?

If this is the case then there may still be Emperor Clones doing the rounds. But feel free to correct me ;) After all, you don't actually get to Byss do you? If I understood right, that mission takes place on a ship in the middle of an asteroid field that could be the destroyed planet (but if it is, I missed that :p )

Just a thought...

B.

I just assumed that the asteroid field was what used to be Byss.

But if Empires End is 11 years after then there's a whole year left of the Emperor's existence.

And that begs a lot of questions.

Tavion went to Byss and turned/captured Rosh, yes?

I'd have expected the Emperor to sense her plans and intervene. He wouldn't want Ragnos turning up and out doing him.

I'd assumed that this game and JKO took place after the Emperor's death.

He probably wouldn't have been too happy about Desann either.

He might be waiting for just the perfect balance(the new republic crumbling a bit, but no dark jedi taking too much power yet) before he steps in.

Or perhaps he's setting up Luke's mind. Showing him that the dark side keeps on coming back and that he can never win. (as I have heard, that's the point of the Empires End books, where Luke turns to the dark side)

Archived