Home

Emperor's Retreat mission

Tage

Hi,

Has anyone done this or started it. Any info would be great. Ive just completed Jabba's missions, and as im a Imp i thought this would be the best next thing.

So any advice is welcome.

I have the way point as :

Emperor's Retreat Entrance: 2415, -3945

Originally posted by Altus_Thrawn

Well, they can be a bit tedious, but they are very fun. I got up to thrawn.

some require a good bit of combat skill.

my tip is be prepared to hit numlock alot

It's all about numlock and /maskscent :)

I am doing them and getting some ok faction points and a few ok items (like a robe of honor). I'm stuck on a mission though. It's the hird missions for the second guy. I have to talk o a slicer but when I get near him he wants to attack me and I can't converse with him. Any ideas what to do?

I think the jobs at the retreat are far less teadious than the Jabba one's, not to mention you get imp faction points. :cool:

I have got to the 2nd person to do missions now and done a few off him, but i get the 2nd slicer mission where i need to bring him in (he's a thug) but i get close to him and he attcks me. My thug faction is -5000.

Any ideas

Originally posted by Tage

I have got to the 2nd person to do missions now and done a few off him, but i get the 2nd slicer mission where i need to bring him in (he's a thug) but i get close to him and he attcks me. My thug faction is -5000.

Any ideas

Same thing with me, I can't converse with him. I even tried having a pet attack him firrst and it still didn't work.

as for the slicer mission. I was walking to him. He attacked me before I could talk to him. My scout pistol machine gunned him before he took about 2 steps.

when I go back to the inqusition guy he tells me I had better hurry if I was going to sneak up on the slicer.

I went back to the way point but still no slicer.

I hung out for an hour . nothing. I logged out and came back after going to town. no slicer. Can not get new missions.

Darn. sent a bug report.

I have the same problem with some of the people I'm supposed to talk to, with him I just unequipped my weapon, let him attack me and typed /peace. I ran around from him (He doesn't do much damage) Eventually he gets tired of you or something and wuits attacking. If you time it right you can spin around and talk with him, but you have to be close. And if you take to long trying to get to him when he stops attacking he'll aggro again. Long tedious and annoying I know, but hey... it worked.

Archived